AMAUTA Spanish School offers fun and engaging Spanish immersion courses in Peru and Argentina since 1996. Next to Spanish courses, AMAUTA is offers interesting volunteer work and intership placements with the local community.
Our Spanish students and volunteers live with local host families or in our student residences in Cusco and Buenos Aires. In Peru, our in-house travel agency Dos Manos Peru offers tours and trekkings in Cusco and to Machu Picchu with a great discounts.
All Spanish programs are offered in different locations: not only Cusco, but also in The Sacred Valley of the Incas and the Tambopata Rainforest (in Peru) and next to Buenos Aires, also in Bariloche (Argentina). Unique locations to mix and match! AMAUTA Spanish School guarentees top quality, fun, an amazing cultural experience full of adventure and culture where students feel part of the local community, a committed 24/7 staff and… loads of Spanish!!.
- Specialized Spanish courses, including Medical Spanish, Total immersion, Survival Spanish, Family and adventure courses!
- Free daily cultural activities such as Tango and Salsa lessons, Cooking class, Movie nights and Traditional Weaving!
- We have over 15 years of experience and only the highest qualified instructors and family homestays!
- Many customized volunteer and internship programs available in both Argentina and Peru!
- All Spanish schools are internationally recognized by colleges, universities and language agents all over the world!
- Our very own in-house travel agency, Dos Manos, to help you book all tours and treks with exclusive student discounts!
- Direct communication with our multi-cultural staff that speaks Spanish, English, Dutch, German and Portuguese!
- Beautiful school mansions and residences all very conveniently located in Cusco and Buenos Aires!
- Many, many happy ex-students and volunteers in both Peru and Argentina!
LAST MINUTE RESERVATIONS
Enroll this month and receive a 20% discount on all Spanish courses in Peru or Argentina!
Study Spanish in Buenos Aires in July, August or September?
Book a 4 week Spanish group course and receive the 5th week for FREE!