Spanish Schools in Latin America
Explore Latin America and learn Spanish at any of our partner schools in Latin America! Through AMAUTA or our partner site about Spanish Courses in Latin America you can join Spanish courses at Latin America’s most fascinating destinations.
You can study Spanish at more than 20 Spanish Schools in 13 Latin American countries. Start planning your trip now; there is something for everyone in Latin America.
- Live and learn in the stunning cities of Buenos Aires or Medellin;
- enjoy excellent beaches and learn to surf in Ecuador, Costa Rica or Panama;
- discover the natural wonders of Costa Rica,
- dive into the Incan/Maya culture in Ecuador, Guatemala and Mexico
- meet the amazingly friendly people of Colombia,
- feel the tropical vibe in Cartagena, Mexico or the Dominican Republic,
- or and explore the Amazon in different Latin American countries after Peru in Colombia, Ecuador.
- And there is more!
When you study at one of our partner schools before or after your Spanish course in Cusco, the academic coordinators have close contact with our head of studies. Therefore, we assure you high quality of teaching and facilities at all our Spanish partner schools in Latin America.
Study Spanish in the city that never sleeps: the vibrant Argentine Capital Buenos Aires is a fascinating destination to learn Spanish.
Mountain, Jungle, volcanos, beaches to relax or surf: Ecuador has it all. Learn Spanish in Quito and visit the impressive Galapagos.
In Colombia, you’ll have the time of your life! Learn Spanish in Cartagena, Bogotá or trendy Medellin and explore this wonderful country.
Whichever Spanish school in Costa Rica you choose, picture yourself in a lush, green surrounding or at a white-sand beach with hammocks.
For more destinations to Study Spanish in Latin America, visit: www.studyspanishlatinamerica.com
We have selected our partner schools according to strict criteria: top location, good facilities, high-quality teaching, personal approach, and fun activities.