Spanish Conversation Course Online
- Do you know Spanish grammar but you have little experience conversing in Spanish?
- Are you a bit bored with the traditional lesson methods, videos or software?
- Then try this new opportunity: Spanish conversation course at home!
- Speed up your Spanish conversation with online lessons in small groups
- Varied lesson plan with topic-specific lessons and real-life situations.
- Receive a short overview of the grammar per lesson before every class.
- Learn about Latin culture with expert native Spanish speakers.
David Braun - "Total immersion..."
First I studied four weeks in Peru and then online for four weeks after my return home. And I would do it again without a doubt. Both experiences with very enjoyable and I learned a lot of Spanish. The teachers were fantastic; they were constantly coaching me to speak about new subjects and patiently helping me to find the words, correct my grammar and express myself. I learnt a lot Latin American culture too.
Michelle S. - "Language and Culture"
I had a great experience participating in the AMAUTA Conversation course! The talented and caring Spanish teachers clearly know what they are doing, and they do it superbly. I had studied quite a lot of Spanish before, I tested level B1 but I felt I could hardly speak any Spanish! After three weeks of classes I feel much more confident now, which is great! That's exactly what I needed. The topics are very interesting and are flexible according to the interests of the students! Great choice!
Ryan Crawford - "It has it all!"
AMAUTA did a great job of placing me at the right level of Spanish. I studied Spanish for six weeks. The professors are entertaining, articulate and patient. I learned so much from them. The price is very reasonable. I enjoyed my classes in Peru so much that I continued with online conversation lessons after I had to leave Peru due to the Corona Pandemic. I hope to go back to Peru next year!
Anna Santangelo - "Highly recommended to learn a new language..."
I would highly recommend AMAUTA for online Spanish lessons. My Spanish progressed exponentially in a short space of time. The group was always small (2-6 people) and the teachers picked up quickly on our strengths and weaknesses and customized classes accordingly. They work hard to make sure that everyone's Spanish is progressing. My conversational Spanish improved a lot. I was a bit skeptical about conversation lessons via Zoom. But it really worked!
Become fluent with our intensive conversation course!
- Small groups (2-6 students)
- 10 sessions
- 3 times per week over 3 weeks + final meeting
- Recommended for intermediate levels (A2, B1, B2)
- Start date: every first and third Monday of the month
- Fun and affordable. Don't hesitate and register now!
- Travel Destinations in Latin America and/or Spain
- Latin American and Spanish Food
- Spanish phrases for professions or studies
- The Corona Pandemic in Latin America and Spain
- Latin American music, famous Spanish speaking people etc.