Ready for new travel adventures?
- What about a Spanish Immersion program in Peru?
- Study Spanish in the Inca capital of Cusco
- Delve into the Peruvian culture with activities and field trips
- Combine adventure (rafting, zipline) & culture (Machu Picchu)
- Drop your email and receive updates to your inbox + a 20% discount on any future Spanish program with us!
AMAUTA has a wide selection of Spanish courses. I took an intensive course: four hours of Spanish lessons per day, during several weeks. The teachers in Cusco are friendly and so helpful. My Spanish grammar and my speaking skills improved a lot. During class, I learnt a lot about Latin American culture. I am taking online lessons now, but I'm looking forward to my second trip to Peru in 2023. Peru rocks!
I have studied in Cusco for five weeks. When I started, I could not say a single word in Spanish. Now, I can have a conversation without any problem. And moreover, I am more than motivated to learn more! And the teachers did not only teach Spanish but also how to love the Spanish language and the Peruvian culture.
Maritza Nguyen - "Language and Culture"
I had a great experience at the AMAUTA School! From the careful way the staff prepared me for the trip to Peru the weeks beforehand via continuous email communication, the talented and caring Spanish teachers, to the extra social activities such as salsa dancing and movies. The AMAUTA School clearly knows what they are doing, and they do it superbly. What made the experience special was that you felt like you were part of a family from the very beginning.
Ryan Crawford - "It has it all!"
AMAUTA did a great job of placing me at the right level of Spanish. I studied Spanish for six weeks. The professors are entertaining, articulate and patient. I learned so much from them. The price is very reasonable. I enjoyed my classes in Peru so much that I continued with online conversation lessons after I had to leave Peru due to the Corona Pandemic. I hope to go back to Peru next year!
Read more reviews
Why Study Spanish in Peru?
- We know you are craving a new adventure
- Learn Spanish, travel and make new friends
- Cusco is a relatively small and safe city
- Study for four hours per day in small groups
- (Pre) book or postpone for any reason without additional costs.
Hit the "I am interested" button to:
- Receive updates about our 2023 Spanish Programs & Accommodations
- Receive 20% discount on any future Spanish Program in Peru or Online